Britney Spears Demands “Unattractive Workers” on X Factor Set?
12:53 pm, August 15th, 2012
In the latest spin on the tired rumor, Star claims the singer — among other outlandish requests – ”insists that all the people working for her be unattractive.”
The mag also says Spears demands she “have her own beauty team consisting of a personal manicurist, facialist and massage therapist.”
Oh, and that’s not the end of the pop star’s alleged needs.
Spears requires the show provide her with “34 Hervé Léger dresses, which go for $2,000 a pop,” adds Star.
Of course, just like the previous tales on Spears’ supposed “X Factor” demands, this report is 100% FALSE (not to mention particularly uncreative).
A rep for the singing judge tells Gossip Cop the story is “completely fabricated,” noting that Spears “doesn’t have” a so-called “beauty team” on the show, and also wears a range of different designers to the tapings.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- Jennifer Lopez Has a House Stalker!
- Why Jenny Craig is Saying No Way to Kim Kardashian