Britney Spears Demands “Unattractive Workers” on X Factor Set?
12:53 pm, August 15th, 2012
In the latest spin on the tired rumor, Star claims the singer — among other outlandish requests – ”insists that all the people working for her be unattractive.”
The mag also says Spears demands she “have her own beauty team consisting of a personal manicurist, facialist and massage therapist.”
Oh, and that’s not the end of the pop star’s alleged needs.
Spears requires the show provide her with “34 Hervé Léger dresses, which go for $2,000 a pop,” adds Star.
Of course, just like the previous tales on Spears’ supposed “X Factor” demands, this report is 100% FALSE (not to mention particularly uncreative).
A rep for the singing judge tells Gossip Cop the story is “completely fabricated,” noting that Spears “doesn’t have” a so-called “beauty team” on the show, and also wears a range of different designers to the tapings.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court