Should Selena Gomez “Worry” About Britney’s “Affections” for Justin Bieber?
1:43 pm, May 14th, 2011
Well, not with Kate Gosselin, really.
She was just among the other 175,000 people at the event, which was enough for HollywoodLife to ponder whether Gosselin would “make a run” at Somerhalder.
It was such a patently stupid premise, Gossip Cop awarded it special honors.
This weekend, the site runs a similarly ridiculous item, worrying about a different blonde coming between a younger man and his girlfriend.
“Does Selena Gomez have to worry?” wonders the site, later expressing hope that Spears’ “affections” don’t “distract” Bieber from his girlfriend.
Does Gomez have to “worry” about… what, exactly?
Britney Spears liking her boyfriend’s DVD?
Um, probably not.
Should Gomez have to “worry” every time ANY female Twitter user mentions Never Say Never?
Should Spears have called for permission before diagnosing herself with Bieber Fever?
Should all Never Say Never DVDs be outfitted with hidden cameras so Gomez can monitor everyone who has one?
Gossip Cop hopes to hear HollywoodLife’s answers to these urgent questions as soon as possible.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West