CLAIM: Britney Spears Hires Tutor to Teach Her How To Handle Her Finances
9:46 pm, March 20th, 2011
“Brit Brit Hires A Tutor To Help Her Learn How To Manage Her Finances,” reads the headline of a Perez Hilton piece, which goes on to report that Britney Spears has “hired a money management tutor from the Anderson School of Management at UCLA to help her understand the basics of finance so she can manage her own affairs!”
The blogger even quotes a so-called “insider” as saying, “Britney is moving towards getting control of her life. She wants to win control of her finances. The tutor will help with basic skills – like balancing personal accounts and time management.”
Perez then exclaims, “This is SUCH a positive step in the right direction!” before adding, “Congratulations, gurl! We are so proud of you!”
What would make Gossip Cop proud is if we could finally convince Perez to fact-check (and maybe spell-check, too).
We looked into this story, and guess what’s accurate?
Spears has not “hired a money management tutor… to help her understand the basics of finance.”
A rep for the singer tells Gossip Cop that the tutor claim is “completely not true.”
Check out PHOTOS of Britney taking her kids to the mall!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting