CLAIM: Britney Spears Turn Down Jason Trawick’s Proposal
2:39 pm, December 14th, 2011
A supposed source for the mag says that on December 2, “Jason got down on one knee and asked,” but Spears “panicked and said she needed time to think.”
The alleged Spears pal claims, “Britney is planning to say yes eventually,” and that her refusal is just “a power move to keep Justin waiting.”
Well, that’s an interesting tactic.
Meanwhile, another so -called “insider” contends that Spears said no to Trawick because she “doesn’t want anyone thinking she’s making another rash decision,” as she did in her two previous marriages.
“She won’t rush into anything without giving it a lot of thought,” explains the source.
Uh, they’ve been together for more than two years.
So what’s really going on here?
Basically, In Touch knows it’s quite likely that Trawick and Spears could get engaged soon, and this is the tab’s way of being “ahead” of the story.
A rep for Spears laughed off the turned down proposal tale, telling Gossip Cop it’s entirely made up.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship