CLAIM: Britney Spears Turn Down Jason Trawick’s Proposal
2:39 pm, December 14th, 2011
A supposed source for the mag says that on December 2, “Jason got down on one knee and asked,” but Spears “panicked and said she needed time to think.”
The alleged Spears pal claims, “Britney is planning to say yes eventually,” and that her refusal is just “a power move to keep Justin waiting.”
Well, that’s an interesting tactic.
Meanwhile, another so -called “insider” contends that Spears said no to Trawick because she “doesn’t want anyone thinking she’s making another rash decision,” as she did in her two previous marriages.
“She won’t rush into anything without giving it a lot of thought,” explains the source.
Uh, they’ve been together for more than two years.
So what’s really going on here?
Basically, In Touch knows it’s quite likely that Trawick and Spears could get engaged soon, and this is the tab’s way of being “ahead” of the story.
A rep for Spears laughed off the turned down proposal tale, telling Gossip Cop it’s entirely made up.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Miley Cyrus Snubbed By Lamar Odom
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed