Britney Spears Curses Up A Storm After Thunder Boom: “That Was F**king Scary”
8:53 pm, September 20th, 2012VIDEO
Britney Spears got a big fright on “The X Factor” on Thursday — all courtesy of Mother Nature.
When a loud thunder boom interrupted Krysten Colon’s audition, the pop star was so startled, she couldn’t help but curse up a storm of her own.
“Oh my god,” a spooked Spears exclaimed. “That was f**king scary as hell.”
“We need to get out of here,” she quickly added.
To the other judges, the loud thunder strike was a sign that it was time for Colon’s mediocre audition to end — a decision she didn’t take kindly to, going on to have her own (violent) freakout backstage.
After the episode aired on the East Coast, Spears took to Twitter to explain that the storm was “terrifying” and scared her “half to DEATH” — and to apologize for her language.
“Pardon my french there,” she wrote, “but I hope u all enjoyed that!”
Check out Spears’ brief meltdown below at the 3:00 minute mark, and keep watching for Colon’s backstage breakdown.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame