Britney Spears: New Album Like “Therapy” After My “Huge Breakup” – LISTEN HERE!
11:42 am, September 20th, 2013LISTEN!
Britney Spears says her upcoming album is the “most personal” one she’s ever done.
“After having a huge breakup this year, I had a lot to say in the studio, so it was nice to have therapy like that and to be able to share that with my fans,” she explained to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show.
Spears continued, “Usually the stuff that really comes from the heart is usually the best stuff and has the best beat and really kind of helps you get over the breakup really easy, [because] you sing about it and have to think about it every night.”
“But then you’re like, ‘It’s okay! I’m performing now so it’s totally fine.’ You just get over it and it’s like a therapeutic way to get over it,” said the performer.
Spears also discussed her upcoming Las Vegas residency, her new chart-topping single “Work B*tch,” and her helicopter drama earlier this week.
Listen to the interview below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents