CLAIM: Britney Spears Demands Stripper Poles Be Installed in Hotel Rooms
2:48 pm, October 12th, 2011
Last week, In Touch ridiculously claimed that Britney Spears switched hotels in Budapest because she was refused a second helping of food. Now OK! magazine reports the singer has “insisted” that a “stripper pole be installed in her hotel rooms.”
According to the tab, Spears is so adamant about it that “when a top Dublin hotel denied her request, Brit had to move to the more accommodating Four Seasons, which installed the steel pole for her.”
But is the “I Wanna Go” singer really the high-maintenance diva the tabloids make her out to be?
Not at all.
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop the rumor is “absolutely not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution