CLAIM: Britney Spears Demands Stripper Poles Be Installed in Hotel Rooms
2:48 pm, October 12th, 2011
Last week, In Touch ridiculously claimed that Britney Spears switched hotels in Budapest because she was refused a second helping of food. Now OK! magazine reports the singer has “insisted” that a “stripper pole be installed in her hotel rooms.”
According to the tab, Spears is so adamant about it that “when a top Dublin hotel denied her request, Brit had to move to the more accommodating Four Seasons, which installed the steel pole for her.”
But is the “I Wanna Go” singer really the high-maintenance diva the tabloids make her out to be?
Not at all.
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop the rumor is “absolutely not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Hockey Player Scores With Erin Andrews