CLAIM: Britney Spears “Dissed” By Nicki Minaj
2:01 pm, February 13th, 2013
The mag alleges that Minaj, who served as Spears’ opening act for her Femme Fatale tour and sang on Spears’ “Till The World Ends” remix, completely ignored the pop star during a run-in at trendy eatery Nobu.
A supposed “eyewitness” tells the tab, “Britney was in a good mood. When she spotted Nicki, she went over to her.”
The purported spy continues, “Right as Britney approached her, Nicki turned her back and walked away!”
“Britney knew she’d been dissed,” adds the so-called “source.”
The mag’s “insider” has “no idea.”
What a riveting and informative story.
However, just like several other of the tab’s previous tales about Spears, this one is simply NOT accurate.
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop that the singer “never” even approached Minaj because “it looked like Nicki was having a meeting so Britney did not want to disturb her.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West