Britney Spears Slammed on The Real: She “Can’t Hold A Conversation,” Meltdown Was “Karma” (VIDEO)
7:56 pm, August 6th, 2013VIDEO
Adrienne Bailon and her co-hosts on “The Real” tore into Britney Spears on a recent show, pointing out the singer’s alleged difficulties since her infamous breakdown and suggesting it was “karma” for past behavior.
Spears came up in a discussion about troubled child stars, with Bailon calling her “the pop princess who had the ultimate meltdown.”
The Cheetah Girl star, who said she “worked” with Spears on “The X Factor,” went on to allege, “Not gonna lie to you guys… She can’t hold a conversation.”
“They have someone who feeds her what she’s supposed to say,” claimed Bailon.
While co-hosts Tamar Braxton and Tamera Mowry gently noted that Spears has been through a lot and that people should respect that she’s still trying to get better, fellow panelist Loni Love wasn’t having it, and went on to slam the Grammy winner.
“Miss Britney Spears took a dude that was already with a girl that had babies,” said the TV personality, referring to years-old drama with Kevin Federline. “And sometimes when you do that kind of stuff and take a dude, that’s called karma.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank