Britney Spears Slammed on The Real: She “Can’t Hold A Conversation,” Meltdown Was “Karma” (VIDEO)
7:56 pm, August 6th, 2013VIDEO
Adrienne Bailon and her co-hosts on “The Real” tore into Britney Spears on a recent show, pointing out the singer’s alleged difficulties since her infamous breakdown and suggesting it was “karma” for past behavior.
Spears came up in a discussion about troubled child stars, with Bailon calling her “the pop princess who had the ultimate meltdown.”
The Cheetah Girl star, who said she “worked” with Spears on “The X Factor,” went on to allege, “Not gonna lie to you guys… She can’t hold a conversation.”
“They have someone who feeds her what she’s supposed to say,” claimed Bailon.
While co-hosts Tamar Braxton and Tamera Mowry gently noted that Spears has been through a lot and that people should respect that she’s still trying to get better, fellow panelist Loni Love wasn’t having it, and went on to slam the Grammy winner.
“Miss Britney Spears took a dude that was already with a girl that had babies,” said the TV personality, referring to years-old drama with Kevin Federline. “And sometimes when you do that kind of stuff and take a dude, that’s called karma.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'