LISTEN: Britney Spears BLASTED By Radio Hosts After “Stupid” Interview Goes Awry
6:28 pm, October 7th, 2013LISTEN
Britney Spears recently did a radio interview with “The Roula & Ryan Show” in Houston.
It did NOT go well.
On Monday, the hosts explained that the “stupid” five-minute segment — described as a “terrible, terrible waste” — never made it to the air because they refused to play by Spears’ team’s rules and got in “trouble.”
They blasted Spears for being unable to answer direct questions despite her “15 years in the business,” and brought on an intern (and self-professed Spears fan) who said the interview made her “so disappointed.”
During the same promotional push, Spears did an interview with a different Houston radio station, which did air the conversation but then mocked Spears following her segment.
Gossip Cop reached out to Spears’ camp for clarification of what happened.
A source at her record label tells us it’s “unfortunate that one station used profanity while telling her a long story — which was completely disrespectful.”
We’re told the other outlet “seems to have edited the interview and then went on air after the interview and made fun of her,” calling the hosts’ actions “sad and pathetic.”
Listen to the hosts complain about the pop star below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss