SITE: Britney Spears Was ‘Robotic’ & ‘Out of It’ at Her Fragrance Commercial Shoot
5:24 pm, August 15th, 2012
According to RadarOnline, Britney Spears appeared “robotic and out of it” during her recent Elizabeth Arden fragrance commercial shoot.
The webloid’s “eyewitness” claims Spears “didn’t interact with the cast or crew at all during the two day shoot and she seemed to be just going through the motions when the camera was rolling, and she seemed out of it.”
RadarOnline’s spy adds that the “X Factor” judge “was almost robotic in her movements” and “was always smoking when not filming.”
The fact that Spears was tweeting playful pictures of herself during the shoot doesn’t seem to faze the site, which would much rather make up illogical stories than report accurately on the pop star’s life.
Meanwhile, the blog’s “source” is forced to admit that Spears’ purportedly bizarre demeanor had zero effect on anything, saying, “Britney did what was asked of her and the end result worked.”
A rep for Spears calls Radar’s story “BS,” while a source involved in the shoot assures Gossip Cop there was absolutely nothing unusual about Spears’ behavior during those two days.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?