Britney Spears “Afraid She Was Pregnant”?
3:22 pm, September 25th, 2013
“Britney Spears’ mutimillion-dollar career comeback was nearly derailed by the pitter-patter of little feet!” declares the National Enquirer in a story as dramatic and wrong as much of the tab’s previous reporting about her.
According to the magazine, Spears “has been showing some telltale signs of being pregnant — and the timing couldn’t be worse” given her new Las Vegas residency and upcoming album.
“Britney was a nervous wreck because she was afraid she was pregnant,” a so-called “source” tells the Enquirer.
We should mention at this point that this same publication shamefully published a story in 2009 claiming that Spears had had an “abortion nightmare” — an allegation that was 100 percent false.
Just so we’re all clear on the Enquirer’s level of expertise.
This time around, the tab’s insider insists that Spears “was having waves of nausea, slight weight gain, drastic changes in her moods and intense cravings for certain foods.”
After experiencing heightened nausea while on a helicopter above the Mojave Desert, Spears allegedly finally took a pregnancy test, says the Enquirer.
It supposedly came back negative.
What a shock.
The Enquirer invented a pregnancy scare, and then invented an end to it.
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop the entire story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed