Britney Spears Has “Pregnancy Scare”?
2:28 pm, June 19th, 2013
Britney Spears recently had a “pregnancy scare” reports a breathless piece from Life & Style.
The magazine claims Spears, who’s been dating David Lucado for the past couple of months, “gave her team reason to panic during a recent dinner in Las Vegas” when she allegedly confessed she thought she was expecting.
A supposed “insider” for the tab says, “Britney told them that she recently thought she was pregnant.”
The purported “source” shares, “If she were, that would’ve been the end of her lucrative Vegas show deal!”
However, the mag adds that Spears “quickly put the group of our their misery by revealing it was just a scare.”
“There was a collective sigh of relief!” adds the “insider.”
Wow, this source must have been extremely close to the dinner party if they could detect Spears’ camp sighing.
Of course, none of this ever happened.
An actual member of Spears’ team tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” that the incident ever took place.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship