Britney Spears Has “Pregnancy Scare”?
2:28 pm, June 19th, 2013
Britney Spears recently had a “pregnancy scare” reports a breathless piece from Life & Style.
The magazine claims Spears, who’s been dating David Lucado for the past couple of months, “gave her team reason to panic during a recent dinner in Las Vegas” when she allegedly confessed she thought she was expecting.
A supposed “insider” for the tab says, “Britney told them that she recently thought she was pregnant.”
The purported “source” shares, “If she were, that would’ve been the end of her lucrative Vegas show deal!”
However, the mag adds that Spears “quickly put the group of our their misery by revealing it was just a scare.”
“There was a collective sigh of relief!” adds the “insider.”
Wow, this source must have been extremely close to the dinner party if they could detect Spears’ camp sighing.
Of course, none of this ever happened.
An actual member of Spears’ team tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” that the incident ever took place.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?