CLAIM: Britney Spears Banned From Having Another Baby
12:24 pm, May 25th, 2011
The magazine claims Spears “desperately” wants to marry and have a biological child with Jason Trawick, but Jamie blames postpartum depression for her earlier emotional collapse and “doesn’t want her to risk a repeat episode by getting pregnant again.”
A so-called “source” close to the elder Spears says he understands his daughter’s desires but “feels she’s still too unstable to even think of having another baby.”
Britney, meanwhile, is devastated by this alleged ban.
“While she has railed in the past against the legal conservatorship that puts Jamie in charge of both her professional and personal life, it has never hit so close to home as now,” explains the magazine.
This story is the type of nonsense In Touch assumes it can print without consequence.
If Spears indeed does not have a baby in the near future, the tab can crow about how it’s due to this bogus baby ban.
And if she does have a child with Trawick?
Don’t expect In Touch to mention this premise again.
In any case, the notion that Jamie Spears has forbidden his daughter to have another baby is as ridiculous as it sounds.
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop the In Touch piece is “completely not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Justin Bieber is a Metal Head?