Britney Spears “Wants Plastic Surgery” to Look Younger?
12:33 pm, November 9th, 2011
“Britney Wants Plastic Surgery,” reads the headline of a piece in In Touch about Britney Spears.
According to the tabloid, Spears, who turns 30 on December 2, is “not happy with her physique.”
A so-called “friend” tells the mag, “She’s finally dealing with the effects of aging… She has curves and some extra weight in places she doesn’t want.”
The alleged pal says that in addition to working out with a personal trainer, Spears has “met with a plastic surgeon to explore more extreme options.”
Oddly, In Touch doesn’t even mention one single procedure.
That’s because the only thing “extreme” here is the level to which the mag has gone to find a hook for a “Britney Turning 30″ story.
We’re fairly certain the other tabs will come up with “Britney at 30: Miserable and Not Married” pieces in the weeks leading up to her big 3-0.
Anyway, a source who works closely with Spears tells Gossip Cop that In Touch‘s claim that she’s looking into going under the knife is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna