Britney Spears “Wants Plastic Surgery” to Look Younger?
12:33 pm, November 9th, 2011
“Britney Wants Plastic Surgery,” reads the headline of a piece in In Touch about Britney Spears.
According to the tabloid, Spears, who turns 30 on December 2, is “not happy with her physique.”
A so-called “friend” tells the mag, “She’s finally dealing with the effects of aging… She has curves and some extra weight in places she doesn’t want.”
The alleged pal says that in addition to working out with a personal trainer, Spears has “met with a plastic surgeon to explore more extreme options.”
Oddly, In Touch doesn’t even mention one single procedure.
That’s because the only thing “extreme” here is the level to which the mag has gone to find a hook for a “Britney Turning 30″ story.
We’re fairly certain the other tabs will come up with “Britney at 30: Miserable and Not Married” pieces in the weeks leading up to her big 3-0.
Anyway, a source who works closely with Spears tells Gossip Cop that In Touch‘s claim that she’s looking into going under the knife is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court