Britney Spears Paying Jason Trawick $5 Million to Keep Quiet?
6:59 pm, January 23rd, 2013
According to the tabloid, “in exchange for a whopping $5 million, Jason has reportedly promised never to discuss any of the crazy behind-the-scenes behavior he witnessed while dating the ‘Toxic’ singer.”
“He’ll get $2 million in cash in the next few weeks and receive the remaining $3 million in payments over the next 10 years,” a so-called “source” tells Star.
The mag’s insider adds, “The agreement will state that Jason can’t do interviews or take on a competing client.”
There’s no $5 million gag payoff, despite what Star claims.
Trawick willingly signed a confidentiality agreement when he became Spears’ co-conservator last year, and was never going to blab about their relationship in the first place.
The fact that he’s not taking the low road and giving interviews about Spears has nothing to do with being paid, as much as the tabloid press would like to believe.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the Star story is “not true”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank