Britney Spears Paying Jason Trawick $5 Million to Keep Quiet?
6:59 pm, January 23rd, 2013
According to the tabloid, “in exchange for a whopping $5 million, Jason has reportedly promised never to discuss any of the crazy behind-the-scenes behavior he witnessed while dating the ‘Toxic’ singer.”
“He’ll get $2 million in cash in the next few weeks and receive the remaining $3 million in payments over the next 10 years,” a so-called “source” tells Star.
The mag’s insider adds, “The agreement will state that Jason can’t do interviews or take on a competing client.”
There’s no $5 million gag payoff, despite what Star claims.
Trawick willingly signed a confidentiality agreement when he became Spears’ co-conservator last year, and was never going to blab about their relationship in the first place.
The fact that he’s not taking the low road and giving interviews about Spears has nothing to do with being paid, as much as the tabloid press would like to believe.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the Star story is “not true”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids