Britney Spears Wanted To Be Only Female Judge On “X Factor”?
9:55 am, June 14th, 2012
The ironically titled Reality Weekly, which wrongly reported that Britney Spears only signed on the dotted line to judge “X Factor” if she was granted a “slew of demands,” including having “an in-house doctor in case one of [her sons] scrapes a knee,” now claims there was one request Simon Cowell refused to honor.
The mag, which is so consistently wrong it makes its sister tabs (National Enquirer and Star) look like Pulitzer Prize winners, reports “the one demand Simon wouldn’t let her have was the request that she be the show’s only female judge.”
“Simon, who is strong and a supersmart businessman, will not allow any celebrity joining his show to take away his power — not even an ounce of it,” says a totally made-up Reality Weekly “source” in unbelievably fake, stilted language.
The rag goes on to quote its fabricated “source” as saying, “He told Brit’s handlers he ‘folded’ on most of the other demands but would never cave on a clause stating Brit would be the only female on the panel.”
It’s a dramatic story and all, but a rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop the tab’s tale is 100% “not true.”
When will Reality Weekly “fold” with its manufactured stories?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Why Did Evan Rachel Wood Date Marilyn Manson?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian