MAG: Britney Spears “Tired Of Being a Mom”
4:29 pm, September 12th, 2012
Still desperate to create drama out of Britney Spears’ “X Factor” gig and her engagement to Jason Trawick, the National Enquirer is running a story this week that claims the pop icon “has put motherhood on the back burner as she juggles her new TV career and love life.”
The mag alleges that Spears has “spent so little time with sons Sean, 7, and Jayden, 6, recently that when they see her on TV, they call her ‘Britney’ instead of ‘Mommy.’”
Spears supposedly spends her “X Factor” downtime “enjoying romantic dinners and weekend getaways” with Trawick rather than seeing her kids, says an alleged “source” for the tabloid.
“Weekend getaways” like the one she went on to Hawaii in July, with Sean and Jayden?
Anyway, the tab quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “It’s as if she’s tired of being a mom because she’s so caught up in her newfound TV stardom.”
Spears has been a massive star for more than a decade now.
This entire story is completely BOGUS, not to mention mean-spirited.
Being a parent is not a hobby of which one simply gets “tired.”
In fact, Spears just gushed about her sons on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show on Wednesday, talking about how the boys “love” school and had a “great” first day this week.
In any case, a rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer story is “completely not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum