MAG: Britney Spears “Moves Out” On Jason Trawick Amid Fighting
11:52 am, November 21st, 2012
According to a source for the magazine, the “X Factor” judge has “been stressed about her relationship” with Trawick and has often “escaped to hotels” when she needs a “mental vacation.”
“There’s no romance” between Spears and Trawick, further alleges the In Touch insider, who claims the pair often fight, and that Spears “has no friends” at work.
The mag’s source says, “Britney feels like she has no one to turn to. It’s bad.”
Not as bad as In Touch’s recent reporting on Spears and Trawick, like the tabloid’s baseless allegation that the couple’s unplanned wedding had been cancelled.
Or the mag’s inaccurate contention that Spears was “cracking under the pressure” of “The X Factor” last spring.
In Touch keeps trying to portray Spears as verging on a meltdown and in bad shape with Trawick… and time keeps proving the magazine wrong.
The same is true with this latest story.
Spears did not “move out” on Trawick, despite what In Touch says.
A source close to the pop star tells Gossip Cop that she’s “doing great” and “totally happy” with her fiancé and family life right now.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z