Britney Spears “Headed For Another Public Meltdown” Because of X Factor?
12:24 pm, May 30th, 2012
Britney Spears’ tenure as an “X Factor” judge is “off to a rocky start,” claims Us Weekly.
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “Doing ‘X Factor’ may lead her back into meltdown territory,” because Spears “gets extremely nervous and anxious” during the show’s tapings.
And though Spears and her fellow judges just began filming the upcoming season last week, the “stress” is allegedly already taking its toll on the pop star.
“This is a lot of change at once for Britney,” alleges the supposed source. “She’s coming undone.”
So, what’s really going on here?
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop that Us Weekly was told its allegations were completely false, but still decided to run with the inaccurate story anyway.
It’s “a pathetic attempt at creating a story,” says the rep.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties