Britney Spears “Headed For Another Public Meltdown” Because of X Factor?
12:24 pm, May 30th, 2012
Britney Spears’ tenure as an “X Factor” judge is “off to a rocky start,” claims Us Weekly.
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “Doing ‘X Factor’ may lead her back into meltdown territory,” because Spears “gets extremely nervous and anxious” during the show’s tapings.
And though Spears and her fellow judges just began filming the upcoming season last week, the “stress” is allegedly already taking its toll on the pop star.
“This is a lot of change at once for Britney,” alleges the supposed source. “She’s coming undone.”
So, what’s really going on here?
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop that Us Weekly was told its allegations were completely false, but still decided to run with the inaccurate story anyway.
It’s “a pathetic attempt at creating a story,” says the rep.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Nick Lachey Gets Candid About Jessica Simpson
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Bieber fined for speeding in Dubai
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Looking Nice In Sequins And Stripes: Iggy Azalea
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled