Tale of Britney Spears to be frozen after Death goes cold
1:59 pm, May 25th, 2010
“Britney Spears wants to be frozen after her death,” declares The Sun, “so she can be brought back to life later.”
You read that right.
The paper alleges, “The eccentric star wants her body preserved in liquid nitrogen so future generations can enjoy her dance routines in red plastic catsuits.”
You read that right, too.
In fact, the tab claims, “Britney is so enamoured by the idea – ‘cryogenic’ freezing – that she’s investing in a firm specialising in it.”
No, Spears will not be investing cold cash.
Nor is the singer planning on becoming an after-life pop-sicle.
A source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop the story is “complete B.S. and laughable.”
Just the cold facts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z