Tale of Britney Spears to be frozen after Death goes cold
1:59 pm, May 25th, 2010
“Britney Spears wants to be frozen after her death,” declares The Sun, “so she can be brought back to life later.”
You read that right.
The paper alleges, “The eccentric star wants her body preserved in liquid nitrogen so future generations can enjoy her dance routines in red plastic catsuits.”
You read that right, too.
In fact, the tab claims, “Britney is so enamoured by the idea – ‘cryogenic’ freezing – that she’s investing in a firm specialising in it.”
No, Spears will not be investing cold cash.
Nor is the singer planning on becoming an after-life pop-sicle.
A source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop the story is “complete B.S. and laughable.”
Just the cold facts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids