MAG: Britney Spears’ New Body Due to Liposuction
4:47 pm, May 18th, 2011
The National Enquirer won’t let Britney Spears take any credit for her newly svelte figure, claiming the singer achieved her toned shape by using “liposuction” and “fat-dissolving treatments.”
To its credit, the tab notes that Spears has been working out rigorously to get fit for her upcoming “Femme Fatale” tour, but since plain old exercise is too dull for the mag’s taste, the Enquirer attributes much of the star’s transformation to expensive plastic surgery.
“She tackled her body’s hard-to-reach areas with liposuction and a series of fat-dissolving treatments” called LipoDissolve, says the mag’s so-called “source.”
The Enquirer reports Spears traveled to Las Vegas to undergo the treatments on April 1, and had a follow-up procedure on the weekend of May 7.
But the lipo tale is just a big fat lie.
Spears’ new figure is the result of hard work. She recently divulged that she’s been working out more than six hours a day – six days a week – for several weeks.
If that’s not enough, a rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer‘s report is “complete garbage.”
Check out PHOTOS of Britney looking slim and trim on a date night with her boyfriend!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss