Britney Spears Lip Syncing at Las Vegas Shows?
10:39 am, September 23rd, 2013
The outlet cites sources who say it’s “possible” that Spears “may be phoning in” her upcoming “Britney: Piece of Me” shows.
“Britney does not sing. She is being paid a lot of money to lip-sync,” one so-called “source” tells the newspaper. “Her fans are none the wiser, but it is disingenuous of her to take their cash and not deliver a proper performance.”
Gossip Cop hears that the supposed insider has been trying to feed this rumor to other outlets for weeks — and finally got the Daily News to bite.
A source close to Spears tells us flatly, “Britney will be singing.”
We’re told she’s been in vocal training for months, and that it will be her voice on her upcoming album — and in Las Vegas.
In addition to our source, Spears’ rep also tells Gossip Cop there’s “zero truth” to the Daily News report.
Stay tuned because the Daily News says it has a pretty good source.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z