Britney Spears NOT Lip Syncing at Las Vegas Shows
10:39 am, September 23rd, 2013EXCLUSIVE
Britney Spears might “lip-sync” her way through her just-announced two-year residency at the Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, according to a totally speculative and false report in the New York Daily News.
The outlet cites “sources” who say it’s “possible” that Spears “may be phoning in” her upcoming “Britney: Piece of Me” shows.
“Britney does not sing. She is being paid a lot of money to lip-sync,” one so-called “source” tells the newspaper. “Her fans are none the wiser, but it is disingenuous of her to take their cash and not deliver a proper performance.”
It’s very easy for an anonymous tipster to accuse someone of lip syncing before the concerts even start.
But that’s all it is — an empty allegation.
Gossip Cop hears that the supposed insider has been trying to feed this bogus rumor to other outlets for weeks — and finally got the Daily News to bite.
A source close to Spears tells us flatly, “Britney will be singing.”
We’re told she’s been in vocal training for months, and that it will be her voice on her upcoming album — and in Las Vegas.
In addition to our source, Spears’ rep also tells Gossip Cop there’s “zero truth” to the Daily News report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!