Britney Spears: Leaving X Factor Was “Very Difficult Decision”
3:14 pm, January 11th, 2013
It’s official: Britney Spears is leaving “The X Factor” after one season.
She confirmed earlier reports of her departure with a statement on Friday.
“I’ve made the very difficult decision not to return for another season,” said Spears.
She continued, “I had an incredible time doing the show and I love the other judges and I am so proud of my teens but it’s time for me to get back in the studio.”
Spears added, “Watching them all do their thing up on that stage every week made me miss performing so much! I can’t wait to get back out there and do what I love most.”
A replacement for Spears has not been picked.
What do you think about Spears leaving “The X Factor”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship