Britney Spears: Leaving X Factor Was “Very Difficult Decision”
3:14 pm, January 11th, 2013
It’s official: Britney Spears is leaving “The X Factor” after one season.
She confirmed earlier reports of her departure with a statement on Friday.
“I’ve made the very difficult decision not to return for another season,” said Spears.
She continued, “I had an incredible time doing the show and I love the other judges and I am so proud of my teens but it’s time for me to get back in the studio.”
Spears added, “Watching them all do their thing up on that stage every week made me miss performing so much! I can’t wait to get back out there and do what I love most.”
A replacement for Spears has not been picked.
What do you think about Spears leaving “The X Factor”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet