Britney Spears: Leaving X Factor Was “Very Difficult Decision”
3:14 pm, January 11th, 2013
It’s official: Britney Spears is leaving “The X Factor” after one season.
She confirmed earlier reports of her departure with a statement on Friday.
“I’ve made the very difficult decision not to return for another season,” said Spears.
She continued, “I had an incredible time doing the show and I love the other judges and I am so proud of my teens but it’s time for me to get back in the studio.”
Spears added, “Watching them all do their thing up on that stage every week made me miss performing so much! I can’t wait to get back out there and do what I love most.”
A replacement for Spears has not been picked.
What do you think about Spears leaving “The X Factor”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement