MAG: Britney Spears Blasted By K-Fed For “Exploiting” Niece on YouTube
10:20 am, August 11th, 2011
“Niece’s video gets Britney in HOT WATER,” reads a headline from the National Enquirer, which claims that Britney Spears‘ ex-husband, Kevin Federline, “blasted the pop princess for plugging her 3-year-old niece’s sexy YouTube video.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “Kevin told Britney, ‘What were you thinking by exposing the kid to millions of people singing one of your sexy songs. She’s only three!”
Supposedly, Federline now fears Spears “will push their sons Sean, 5, and Jayden, 4, into showbiz.”
Adds the “source,” “He said that if Britney ever taped the boys singing or dancing and put them on YouTube, he’d take her to court.”
If it seems like this showdown never actually happened, that’s because… it didn’t.
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop the story is simply “not true.”
Yet another Enquirer tale blows up.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Freaky Faces: 25 Celebrities Without Eyebrows
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings