MAG: Britney Spears Blasted By K-Fed For “Exploiting” Niece on YouTube
10:20 am, August 11th, 2011
“Niece’s video gets Britney in HOT WATER,” reads a headline from the National Enquirer, which claims that Britney Spears‘ ex-husband, Kevin Federline, “blasted the pop princess for plugging her 3-year-old niece’s sexy YouTube video.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “Kevin told Britney, ‘What were you thinking by exposing the kid to millions of people singing one of your sexy songs. She’s only three!”
Supposedly, Federline now fears Spears “will push their sons Sean, 5, and Jayden, 4, into showbiz.”
Adds the “source,” “He said that if Britney ever taped the boys singing or dancing and put them on YouTube, he’d take her to court.”
If it seems like this showdown never actually happened, that’s because… it didn’t.
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop the story is simply “not true.”
Yet another Enquirer tale blows up.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank