MAG: Britney Spears Blasted By K-Fed For “Exploiting” Niece on YouTube
10:20 am, August 11th, 2011
“Niece’s video gets Britney in HOT WATER,” reads a headline from the National Enquirer, which claims that Britney Spears‘ ex-husband, Kevin Federline, “blasted the pop princess for plugging her 3-year-old niece’s sexy YouTube video.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “Kevin told Britney, ‘What were you thinking by exposing the kid to millions of people singing one of your sexy songs. She’s only three!”
Supposedly, Federline now fears Spears “will push their sons Sean, 5, and Jayden, 4, into showbiz.”
Adds the “source,” “He said that if Britney ever taped the boys singing or dancing and put them on YouTube, he’d take her to court.”
If it seems like this showdown never actually happened, that’s because… it didn’t.
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop the story is simply “not true.”
Yet another Enquirer tale blows up.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!