MAG: Britney Spears Blasted By K-Fed For “Exploiting” Niece on YouTube
10:20 am, August 11th, 2011
“Niece’s video gets Britney in HOT WATER,” reads a headline from the National Enquirer, which claims that Britney Spears‘ ex-husband, Kevin Federline, “blasted the pop princess for plugging her 3-year-old niece’s sexy YouTube video.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “Kevin told Britney, ‘What were you thinking by exposing the kid to millions of people singing one of your sexy songs. She’s only three!”
Supposedly, Federline now fears Spears “will push their sons Sean, 5, and Jayden, 4, into showbiz.”
Adds the “source,” “He said that if Britney ever taped the boys singing or dancing and put them on YouTube, he’d take her to court.”
If it seems like this showdown never actually happened, that’s because… it didn’t.
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop the story is simply “not true.”
Yet another Enquirer tale blows up.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?