Britney Spears “Jealous” of Reported New Simon Cowell Girlfriend Carmen Electra?
2:05 pm, October 4th, 2012
According to a “source” for the tab, Cowell was single when Spears first joined “The X Factor,” “but now he’s fallen in love with Carmen and that’s not sitting well with her.”
“Britney loved flirting and hanging out with Simon, and now she feels cast aside,” explains the so-called Enquirer “source.”
In fact, Spears was allegedly so upset when she found out about Cowell’s new gal pal, “she broke down in tears.”
The tabloid “source” admits, “It was a totally irrational response, considering she’s engaged to Jason Trawick.”
Yeah, that’s kind of a major detail.
While Cowell’s friends are supposedly “thrilled” about his alleged new romance, the magazine’s “source” claims Spears “is intensely protective of him and doesn’t think Carmen measures up.”
Here’s what right about this story: Simon Cowell and Britney Spears are friends and colleagues.
Here’s what wrong: Everything else.
Happily engaged Spears is NOT jealous because her co-worker is dating someone new.
A rep for Spears literally laughed off the Enquirer’s claims, telling Gossip Cop the story is nothing but “B.S.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us