Britney Spears “Jealous” of Reported New Simon Cowell Girlfriend Carmen Electra?
2:05 pm, October 4th, 2012
According to a “source” for the tab, Cowell was single when Spears first joined “The X Factor,” “but now he’s fallen in love with Carmen and that’s not sitting well with her.”
“Britney loved flirting and hanging out with Simon, and now she feels cast aside,” explains the so-called Enquirer “source.”
In fact, Spears was allegedly so upset when she found out about Cowell’s new gal pal, “she broke down in tears.”
The tabloid “source” admits, “It was a totally irrational response, considering she’s engaged to Jason Trawick.”
Yeah, that’s kind of a major detail.
While Cowell’s friends are supposedly “thrilled” about his alleged new romance, the magazine’s “source” claims Spears “is intensely protective of him and doesn’t think Carmen measures up.”
Here’s what right about this story: Simon Cowell and Britney Spears are friends and colleagues.
Here’s what wrong: Everything else.
Happily engaged Spears is NOT jealous because her co-worker is dating someone new.
A rep for Spears literally laughed off the Enquirer’s claims, telling Gossip Cop the story is nothing but “B.S.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Selena 'Too Sensitive For American Idol'?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Best Hair In Hollywood
- Amber Rose Had To Skip Natural Birth