Britney Spears & Jason Trawick’s “Winter Wedding” Canceled, Claims Site
10:30 am, November 16th, 2012
“Britney Spears and Jason Trawick had planned a romantic and intimate winter wedding, but after incessant fighting between the two, the impending nuptials have been called off,” RadarOnline is “exclusively reporting.”
According to a “source” for the outlet, “Britney and Jason had planned to get married at the end of December, but they have been fighting non-stop so the wedding has now been called off.”
“They are telling their friends it’s being postponed, but they will probably never make it down the aisle,” explains the RadarOnline insider. “Britney doesn’t think Jason is any fun and resents him because he acts more like a second father than a romantic partner, or equal.”
One tiny problem.
As Gossip Cop has reported, oh, about a dozen times, Spears and Trawick HAVE NEVER, EVER, EVER SET A WEDDING DATE.
Nothing has ever been planned, and nothing was “canceled.”
A rep tells Gossip Cop the latest wedding-is-off report is “not true,” since, again, there was never a wedding planned.
Meanwhile, another source assures us the couple is “great” and “happy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting