Britney Spears & Jason Trawick’s “Winter Wedding” Canceled, Claims Site
10:30 am, November 16th, 2012
“Britney Spears and Jason Trawick had planned a romantic and intimate winter wedding, but after incessant fighting between the two, the impending nuptials have been called off,” RadarOnline is “exclusively reporting.”
According to a “source” for the outlet, “Britney and Jason had planned to get married at the end of December, but they have been fighting non-stop so the wedding has now been called off.”
“They are telling their friends it’s being postponed, but they will probably never make it down the aisle,” explains the RadarOnline insider. “Britney doesn’t think Jason is any fun and resents him because he acts more like a second father than a romantic partner, or equal.”
One tiny problem.
As Gossip Cop has reported, oh, about a dozen times, Spears and Trawick HAVE NEVER, EVER, EVER SET A WEDDING DATE.
Nothing has ever been planned, and nothing was “canceled.”
A rep tells Gossip Cop the latest wedding-is-off report is “not true,” since, again, there was never a wedding planned.
Meanwhile, another source assures us the couple is “great” and “happy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties