Britney Spears Calls Site’s Hawaii Engagement Story “Bulls**t”
2:30 pm, September 16th, 2010
When HollywoodLife has an exclusive, you can usually count on it being exclusively wrong.
And, oops, the site did it again.
“EXCLUSIVE: We Hear Britney Spears’s BF, Jason Trawick, Asked Her to Marry Him & She Said Yes!” reads a recent headline on the blog, which goes on to say, “A source tells Hollywoodlife.com exclusively that the pop princess’ boyfriend, Jason Trawick, proposed to her during their recent Hawaiian vacation – and that she said YES!”
The site then ridiculously manages to contradict itself in the very next sentence by writing, “Nothing’s official yet…”
Recap: So he proposed, and she said “yes,” but it’s not “official“?
Here’s what is “official”: HollywoodLife is WRONG again.
Spears actually beat us to the punch, using her site to call the proposal claim “BS” – and “BS,” in this instance, does not stand for “Britney Spears.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court