Britney Spears Calls Site’s Hawaii Engagement Story “Bulls**t”
2:30 pm, September 16th, 2010
When HollywoodLife has an exclusive, you can usually count on it being exclusively wrong.
And, oops, the site did it again.
“EXCLUSIVE: We Hear Britney Spears’s BF, Jason Trawick, Asked Her to Marry Him & She Said Yes!” reads a recent headline on the blog, which goes on to say, “A source tells Hollywoodlife.com exclusively that the pop princess’ boyfriend, Jason Trawick, proposed to her during their recent Hawaiian vacation – and that she said YES!”
The site then ridiculously manages to contradict itself in the very next sentence by writing, “Nothing’s official yet…”
Recap: So he proposed, and she said “yes,” but it’s not “official“?
Here’s what is “official”: HollywoodLife is WRONG again.
Spears actually beat us to the punch, using her site to call the proposal claim “BS” – and “BS,” in this instance, does not stand for “Britney Spears.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!