Tab Claims Britney Spears’ Mom Rushed to L.A. to Save Daughter’s Relationship
6:57 am, April 8th, 2010
In a piece titled, “Britney, Jason and… Mom in the Middle,” Star magazine claims Britney Spears‘ relationship with Jason Trawick is so fragile, her mom Lynne Spears has had to rush cross-country to keep the peace between her daughter and Britney’s boyfriend.
The tab quotes a so-called “insider” as saying, “Britney is desperate to save her relationship and needs her mother’s help to keep Jason from leaving her for good.”
According to the Star, the situation between Britney and Jason has turned “volatile,” with the singer allegedly threatening to ruin her agent-boyfriend’s career should he leave her.
That’s why, says the mag, Momma Spears has moved in and is staying for a while.
Gossip Cop reached out to a source close to the Spears family, who said the Star‘s depiction is “definitely not” accurate, and “all is fine.”
The source further noted that far from moving into Britney’s L.A. home, Lynne Spears has been spending time with her other daughter, Jamie Lynn, on the East Coast.
Unless you have a sodium problem, take this latest Star story with a grain of salt, like such previous pieces from the tabloid: Britney’s pregnant! Jason’s cheating! They’re planning wedding choreography! And the wedding’s off!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Melissa Joan Hart Should've Checked The Mirror