Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Announce “Difficult Decision” To Split
6:50 pm, January 11th, 2013CONFIRMED
The singer’s rep says in a statement, “Britney Spears and Jason Trawick have mutually agreed to end their one-year engagement.”
Her spokesperson adds, “As two mature adults, they came to the difficult decision to go their separate ways while continuing to remain friends.”
Trawick has also now resigned as Spears’ co-conservator, leaving her dad Jamie Spears as the sole conservator.
The pair got engaged in 2011.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties