Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Announce “Difficult Decision” To Split
6:50 pm, January 11th, 2013CONFIRMED
The singer’s rep says in a statement, “Britney Spears and Jason Trawick have mutually agreed to end their one-year engagement.”
Her spokesperson adds, “As two mature adults, they came to the difficult decision to go their separate ways while continuing to remain friends.”
Trawick has also now resigned as Spears’ co-conservator, leaving her dad Jamie Spears as the sole conservator.
The pair got engaged in 2011.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- Michael Weatherly and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2!
- Growing Old In Hollywood
- Malaysia & Jannero Pargo: Trouble in Paradise?