Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Announce “Difficult Decision” To Split
6:50 pm, January 11th, 2013CONFIRMED
The singer’s rep says in a statement, “Britney Spears and Jason Trawick have mutually agreed to end their one-year engagement.”
Her spokesperson adds, “As two mature adults, they came to the difficult decision to go their separate ways while continuing to remain friends.”
Trawick has also now resigned as Spears’ co-conservator, leaving her dad Jamie Spears as the sole conservator.
The pair got engaged in 2011.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look