Britney Spears has sister Jamie Lynn move into her L.A. home without even knowing it
10:15 am, March 13th, 2010
Picking up on an old and wrong story from the National Enquirer – that Gossip Cop busted a few days ago – HollywoodLife reports that Britney Spears’ mom, “Lynne Spears is reportedly so unhappy that her youngest daughter is dating 28-year-old businessman James Watson that she’s packing her up and shipping her off to live with big sis Britney in Los Angeles!”
The accuracy-challenged blog simply regurgitates quotes from a so-called National Enquirer “source,” who also claims the move is because “Lynne wants to see her daughter get back into show business.”
And while HollywoodLife pulled a Perez by cutting-and-pasting another media outlet’s story without fact-checking it, Gossip Cop reached out to a friend of the Spears family, who says tales of Jamie Lynn permanently moving into Britney’s L.A. home are just “not true.”
Once again, Gossip Cop is unmoved by HollywoodLife’s (lack of) reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand