‘Double Wedding’ For Britney Spears And Sis Is Doubly Wrong
12:01 pm, August 25th, 2010
Now OK! Magazine takes it one step further, announcing TWO – yes, two – Spears weddings.
According to the tab, the singer is going to have a “double wedding” with her sister, Jamie Lynn.
Yes, you read that right.
What began as a half-joke, says the mag, soon turned into actual wedding plans that include “their kids [as] ring bearers and the flower girl,” the sisters walking each other down the aisle, and “fantasy guests” such as President Barack Obama, Oprah and Lady Gaga.
Why not Abe Lincoln while they’re at it?
Anyway, a so-called “source” says Trawick particularly liked the joint-nuptial ideas.
“Jason said it would be bigger than a royal wedding,” states the source, adding, “Britney’s eyes lit up… A Spears-girls double wedding would be a huge attention-getter.”
And that’s probably what OK! hoped when it ran with this completely fabricated “double wedding” story.
But back on planet Earth, a source close to Britney tells Gossip Cop “there is no truth” to the tabloid’s wedding claims. And a Jamie Lynn pal also says it’s made up.
The only congratulations to be extended here is to OK! for being wrong twice in a single story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?