Britney Spears’ I Am Britney Jean Doc First Teaser: Nerves + Injury Before Residency
7:25 pm, December 13th, 2013VIDEO
The first teaser for Britney Spears’ I Am Britney Jean documentary debuted on Friday.
In the clip, the pop star rehearses for her upcoming Las Vegas residency, and nearly gets sidelined by a “serious” neck injury.
Plus, Spears’ team worries about the pressure and whether the ambitious show will be ready on time, and the singer herself admits to being “really nervous.”
The two-hour “movie event,” which also promises a behind-the-scenes look at Spears’ new album and personal life, airs on E! on December 22.
Check out the teaser below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting