Britney Spears’ I Am Britney Jean Doc First Teaser: Nerves + Injury Before Residency
7:25 pm, December 13th, 2013VIDEO
The first teaser for Britney Spears’ I Am Britney Jean documentary debuted on Friday.
In the clip, the pop star rehearses for her upcoming Las Vegas residency, and nearly gets sidelined by a “serious” neck injury.
Plus, Spears’ team worries about the pressure and whether the ambitious show will be ready on time, and the singer herself admits to being “really nervous.”
The two-hour “movie event,” which also promises a behind-the-scenes look at Spears’ new album and personal life, airs on E! on December 22.
Check out the teaser below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet