CLAIM: Britney Spears “Hoarding Pets” In Wake Of Jason Trawick Split
1:34 pm, February 21st, 2013
“Britney Spears has REALLY gone to the dogs — LITERALLY!” begins a piece from the National Enquirer, which claims the pop star is “so upset over her bust-up with fiance Jason Trawick“ that she’s been “hoarding pets to fill the emotional void.”
A so-called “source” tells the tab, “Britney goes on pet shopping sprees when she feels like her life is spiraling out of control.”
The purported “insider” alleges, “The problem is that when she gets a new animal, she doesn’t do anything to take care of it and just passes the responsibility over to her house staff.”
The Enquirer notes that Spears’ new puppy Lacy Loo “needed an emergency run to the vet’s office on Feb. 18,” and quotes the supposed spy as saying, “Britney hadn’t had the new puppy two weeks before it broke its leg roughhousing with the kids.”
Spears got a new dog after she split from Trawick, so that means she’s using animals to fill the void in her love life?
Her puppy had an accident while playing, so that translates to Spears being an irresponsible pet owner?
This story is totally unfair, not to mention completely ridiculous.
A source close to Spears called the story “disgusting,” lamenting to Gossip Cop that the tab would try to turn the singer’s genuine love of animals into some sort of compulsive problem.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Lindsay Lohan: Rehab is Pointless?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Celebrate Anniversary