CLAIM: Britney Spears Afraid of Her Haunted House
4:23 pm, January 12th, 2011
Britney Spears is often the subject of some scarily wrong rumors, but this one is among the spookiest.
According to In Touch, Spears “gets into these phases where she says the house is haunted, and she makes her assistant do Ouija boards and things like that with her.”
The tab further claims that on one particular night when Spears couldn’t sleep, she and her assistant had a “ceremony” in which they “set up incense in different corners of the room to try to ‘give the spirits peace’ so she could get some sleep!”
Sorry to be the Ghostbusters, but let us put this to rest.
A source close to Spears assures Gossip Cop there’s absolutely zero truth to this frighteningly inaccurate story.
Boo – on In Touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents