CLAIM: Britney Spears Afraid of Her Haunted House
4:23 pm, January 12th, 2011
Britney Spears is often the subject of some scarily wrong rumors, but this one is among the spookiest.
According to In Touch, Spears “gets into these phases where she says the house is haunted, and she makes her assistant do Ouija boards and things like that with her.”
The tab further claims that on one particular night when Spears couldn’t sleep, she and her assistant had a “ceremony” in which they “set up incense in different corners of the room to try to ‘give the spirits peace’ so she could get some sleep!”
Sorry to be the Ghostbusters, but let us put this to rest.
A source close to Spears assures Gossip Cop there’s absolutely zero truth to this frighteningly inaccurate story.
Boo – on In Touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Super Stars With Secret Talents
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kim Kardashian's Best Pregnancy Looks
- Tom Cruise Consults Doctors About Shrinking?
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down