CLAIM: Britney Spears Afraid of Her Haunted House
4:23 pm, January 12th, 2011
Britney Spears is often the subject of some scarily wrong rumors, but this one is among the spookiest.
According to In Touch, Spears “gets into these phases where she says the house is haunted, and she makes her assistant do Ouija boards and things like that with her.”
The tab further claims that on one particular night when Spears couldn’t sleep, she and her assistant had a “ceremony” in which they “set up incense in different corners of the room to try to ‘give the spirits peace’ so she could get some sleep!”
Sorry to be the Ghostbusters, but let us put this to rest.
A source close to Spears assures Gossip Cop there’s absolutely zero truth to this frighteningly inaccurate story.
Boo – on In Touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts