Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow? Britney Stylist Rumor Wrong
12:25 pm, July 31st, 2010
That’s what E! Online claims.
“Brit-Brit’s a serial stylist switcher because management won’t let her commit to just one,” reports the site.
“They don’t want anyone getting close to her,” a so-called “source” whispers to the E! gang. “They won’t use anyone who has done her hair in the past and won’t let any current stylist see her more then (sic) three times.”
So the people around Britney Spears are terrified that the person who does her hair will get too “close” to her? And, what, exactly? Brainwash her? Gain her trust and then hold her extensions for ransom?
The article doesn’t really explain why Spears would be subject to such a bizarre policy… probably because there isn’t any such policy.
“That’s insane,” a source close to Spears tells Gossip Cop regarding the supposed stylist rule.
As for why Spears has had a number of different hairdressers over the years, our insider points out that the pop star’s demanding schedule often means that a previously used stylist is unavailable, leading to a session with someone new she likes, and that the cycle just repeats.
Sounds like this rumor is shear nonsense.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair