TAB: Britney Spears “Causing Chaos” For Golfers
10:53 am, May 17th, 2012
Britney Spears has “managed to turn golf balls into weapons of mass destruction” at the Sherwood Country Club in Thousand Oaks, California, reports the National Enquirer.
According to the tab, golfers at the country club are “running for cover… now that Britney Spears has taken up the sport.”
Last year, the pop singer moved to a palatial home located in the gated Sherwood Country Club, which features a golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus.
Now, of course, the Enquirer, has managed to find (or more likely make up) an unnamed source who says Spears has “hit a few golfers and even managed to land some shots in their golf carts.”
“In addition to Britney’s stray shots,” says the rag, “she sometimes misses the ball completely, and other times clubs have flown out of her hands!”
These are all funny scenarios, but not true.
The new “X Factor” judge is not “causing chaos” at the club, as the Enquirer claims.
A Spears insider tells Gossip Cop that the tab’s tale is “just silly.”
Another bad swing for the Enquirer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life