Britney Spears and Demi Lovato Kick Off First X Factor Auditions (PICS, DETAILS)
6:32 pm, May 24th, 2012PHOTOS
It has begun!
Spears looked stunning in a bright pink dress, happily signing autographs for fans camped outside the Frank Erwin Center.
Simon Cowell was the last judge to arrive, sporting his signature white T-shirt.
The first singer to audition was a 14-year-old boy.
Spears told him encouragingly, “I think you could be the next Justin Bieber,” and the crowd roared in approval.
Lovato wasn’t as impressed with his performance, saying, “I think that you have a great voice, and your tone was great, but I don’t know where… you fit and what’s going to set you apart from other musicians.”
Oh, and Lovato also called Cowell “grandpa” at one point.
You can LISTEN to Spears and Lovato’s first “X Factor” critique HERE.
Check out PHOTOS below!
Do you think the new judges will do a good job on the show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre