REPORTS: Britney Spears Getting Engaged Tonight in Las Vegas
8:08 am, December 16th, 2011
Late on Thursday night, the Las Vegas Review-Journal speculated that Britney Spears may be having a “Vegas engagement party” on Friday at Chateau nightclub at the Paris Resort.
According to the story, “Britney Spears and her manager Jason Trawick are engaged and celebrating the occasion and Trawick’s 40th birthday in Las Vegas on Friday.”
As proof of the imminent engagement, the Las Vegas Review-Journal explains there’s “unusually tight secrecy surrounding her appearance tonight at Chateau,” and “Spears’ camp insisted that various parties sign confidentiality agreements.”
Picking up on the Vegas outlet’s report, TMZ says, “Jason’s plans to pop the question,” and “Britney knows they’re getting engaged, so it’s not going to be a big surprise.”
Gossip Cop is looking into verifying these stories.
Of course, should Trawick and Spears get engaged right now, it would not be a huge shock since the couple has happily been together for the past two years.
Earlier this week, In Touch erroneously claimed that Trawick had already proposed to Spears, but that she turned him down.
We’ve reached out to sources close to Spears, and will update as soon as we receive information.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?