Britney Spears and Jason Trawick “Eloping” to Hawaii?
4:15 pm, January 11th, 2012
“Britney Spears isn’t wasting any time since getting engaged to her former agent Jason Trawick,” reports the National Enquirer, which goes on to claim the pop icon is “eloping on Valentine’s Day to Hawaii.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “She can’t wait, and she wants to do it her way — small and intimate.”
The supposed insider says that Spears’ parents, Jamie and Lynne, started to plan a “big, traditional wedding at their Louisiana home” when she and Trawick got engaged in December, but the singer “freaked out” and said “no.”
Adds the source, “Britney said maybe they could have a large reception later, but the wedding will be for just her and Jason.”
The covert nuptials will supposedly be held in Maui, where Spears often vacationed with ex-husband Kevin Federline, notes the mag.
Apparently, Spears’ elopement plans are so top secret… that not even she or Trawick know about it!
A rep for the “I Wanna Go” singer tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer tale is 100% “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents