Britney Spears and Jason Trawick “Eloping” to Hawaii?
4:15 pm, January 11th, 2012
“Britney Spears isn’t wasting any time since getting engaged to her former agent Jason Trawick,” reports the National Enquirer, which goes on to claim the pop icon is “eloping on Valentine’s Day to Hawaii.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “She can’t wait, and she wants to do it her way — small and intimate.”
The supposed insider says that Spears’ parents, Jamie and Lynne, started to plan a “big, traditional wedding at their Louisiana home” when she and Trawick got engaged in December, but the singer “freaked out” and said “no.”
Adds the source, “Britney said maybe they could have a large reception later, but the wedding will be for just her and Jason.”
The covert nuptials will supposedly be held in Maui, where Spears often vacationed with ex-husband Kevin Federline, notes the mag.
Apparently, Spears’ elopement plans are so top secret… that not even she or Trawick know about it!
A rep for the “I Wanna Go” singer tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer tale is 100% “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed