Britney Spears & Jason Trawick Reveal Origins of Romance in ELLE Cover Story
11:52 am, September 5th, 2012
The couple, who became engaged last December, reveal how their relationship went from professional — he was her agent — to something more.
At least, Trawick tries to share details.
He tells the magazine, “It was one of those things where she moved, like, turned around, so we were face-to-face and then…”
“Okay, that’s enough information, sweetie,” interrupts Spears. “It was sweet, just say that.”
“The X Factor” judge admits that she’s not exactly a style icon despite her years spent in front of the camera.
Spears explains, “I love my jeans and my sweats — I’m really just a tomboy at heart. So it’s really hard for me to be like Kim Kardashian and be makeup and hair ready every time I go out of my house. I’m not a believer in that, you know?”
As for tabloid rumors, Spears seems to have a healthy disregard for the near-constant speculation about her life.
“I guess I’ve been under the microscope so long that I don’t even pay attention to the nonsense anymore,” she says, adding, “I gave up getting upset about things people make up about me a long time ago.”
Check out photos of Spears and Trawick from ELLE below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young