Britney Spears Emotionally Rejects Former Collaborator on X Factor (VIDEO)
9:58 am, September 13th, 2012VIDEO
Don Philip, who sang on Spears’ “I Will Still Love You” track more than ten years ago, seemed hopeful that his connection to the pop singer would help his chances.
However, after his shaky rendition of Beyonce’s “Halo,” not one of the judges opted to pass him through to the next round.
Simon Cowell told Philip bluntly, “You don’t have a good singing voice.”
And Spears said gently, “Your voice really isn’t up to the bar of the standards of ‘The X Factor’ and what we want.”
Philip broke down, and came out to Spears, who comforted him, but the moment was not shown on TV.
Check out the video below!
How do you think Spears handled the dramatic encounter?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In