Britney Spears “On Crazy Diet” in Preparation for X Factor Premiere?
12:55 pm, July 11th, 2012
The mag says the “X Factor” boss is “hoping to slim Brit down for the premiere of the second season,” so he “has her on the same crazy diet he’s doing.”
Under the alleged weight loss regimen, “Brit is supposed to start her day with oatmeal and tea,” and “end with steamed salmon or skinless chicken for dinner,” claims the tabloid.
“At snack time, she can have smoothies made according to Simon’s special recipes,” which require “exotic ingredients that Simon has flown to his home every week,” adds Star.
And that’s not all.
Cowell is also having Spears do “weekly 30-minute infusions of magnesium and vitamins B12 and C.”
Sound like a bit much?
That’s because this story is just one big fat lie.
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop it’s “completely not true” that Cowell has her on any such diet.
In fact, Spears tweeted on Tuesday, “Simon treated us to some southern food today.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Famous Left Handers
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle