Britney Spears “On Crazy Diet” in Preparation for X Factor Premiere?
12:55 pm, July 11th, 2012
The mag says the “X Factor” boss is “hoping to slim Brit down for the premiere of the second season,” so he “has her on the same crazy diet he’s doing.”
Under the alleged weight loss regimen, “Brit is supposed to start her day with oatmeal and tea,” and “end with steamed salmon or skinless chicken for dinner,” claims the tabloid.
“At snack time, she can have smoothies made according to Simon’s special recipes,” which require “exotic ingredients that Simon has flown to his home every week,” adds Star.
And that’s not all.
Cowell is also having Spears do “weekly 30-minute infusions of magnesium and vitamins B12 and C.”
Sound like a bit much?
That’s because this story is just one big fat lie.
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop it’s “completely not true” that Cowell has her on any such diet.
In fact, Spears tweeted on Tuesday, “Simon treated us to some southern food today.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet