Britney Spears “On Crazy Diet” in Preparation for X Factor Premiere?
12:55 pm, July 11th, 2012
The mag says the “X Factor” boss is “hoping to slim Brit down for the premiere of the second season,” so he “has her on the same crazy diet he’s doing.”
Under the alleged weight loss regimen, “Brit is supposed to start her day with oatmeal and tea,” and “end with steamed salmon or skinless chicken for dinner,” claims the tabloid.
“At snack time, she can have smoothies made according to Simon’s special recipes,” which require “exotic ingredients that Simon has flown to his home every week,” adds Star.
And that’s not all.
Cowell is also having Spears do “weekly 30-minute infusions of magnesium and vitamins B12 and C.”
Sound like a bit much?
That’s because this story is just one big fat lie.
A rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop it’s “completely not true” that Cowell has her on any such diet.
In fact, Spears tweeted on Tuesday, “Simon treated us to some southern food today.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss