It’s Official: Britney Spears and Demi Lovato Join The X Factor!
4:42 pm, May 14th, 2012
The two were introduced as the newest members of the music competition’s judges panel at the FOX upfront event in New York.
Spears tweeted a photo of the four judges posing together at the event and said, “I am so excited about this.”
She was also quoted as saying, “It’s going to be so much fun and so different from anything I’ve ever done.”
Cowell tweeted, “Can’t believe it’s finally happened. Very exciting!”
He later told the press, “We’re going to seriously kick butt… I’m thrilled ‘The Voice’ has decided to compete against us [next fall]. I wish them the best of luck.”
Reid called the show “the Rolls Royce of television,” while Lovato said she was “excited to represent my generation”
“The X Factor” will air this fall on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Are you looking forward to seeing Spears and Lovato on the show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?