Britney Spears “Stalling” Jason Trawick Wedding Fearing She’ll Jinx Relationship?
5:20 pm, July 18th, 2012
A “source” for the tabloid says, “There is still no date or really even any plans in place yet.”
Well, that’s true: There are no specific wedding plans, and there never have been.
But Star speculates that Spears is “stalling” and delaying the nuptials.
“Britney just isn’t ready to commit to concrete plans, because she’s not sure what the right thing to do is,” explains the tab’s source.
The Star source adds, “She’s confused. This is her third wedding, so she doesn’t know whether she should go really big and make a huge statement or just do it super toned down.”
Then the magazine claims “friends” of Spears say the singer is “petrified of jinxing the relationship.”
Every time a celebrity couple gets engaged and then doesn’t immediately get married, the tabloids chatter incessantly about how one or both parties is getting cold feet.
Britney Spears is not “confused” about her future with Trawick, and she’s not “stalling” or delaying the wedding.
Gossip Cop is told by sources close to the couple that absolutely nothing has changed with their status or timetable.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?