MAG: Britney Spears Joining The X Factor To Get Close To Simon Cowell
11:40 am, April 19th, 2012
Britney Spears is close to signing a $15 million deal to become a new judge on “The X Factor,” but the National Enquirer claims the pop star’s interest in the show is more than just musical.
The mag reports that the singer “has a big crush on Simon Cowell,” which is supposedly the “real reason” she wants to join the singing competition.
Nevermind that, the tabloid’s “sources” say the singer “is so starstruck by Simon [that] she was willing to sign for a lot less than her management team was holding out for.”
Oh, so that’s why she turned down the $10 million offer?
Anyway, Enquirer “insiders” say there’s “obvious chemistry” between Spears and Cowell, quoting one supposed source as saying, “Britney loves Simon… she’s had a crush on him for years.”
Trawick is allegedly aware of his fiancee’s “crush,” and therefore “plans on sticking close to Britney if she does the show.”
So, are we likely to see a love triangle unfold during season two?
Spears is happily engaged to Trawick.
Her decision to potentially join “The X Factor” has nothing to do with her supposedly lusting after Cowell.
A source close to Spears tells Gossip Cop the tab’s tale is just as BOGUS as it sounds.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?