Britney Spears Has “Cold Feet” Over Marrying Jason Trawick?
5:35 pm, August 22nd, 2012
The mag notes that Spears accepted Trawick’s marriage proposal eight months ago, but has been “dragging her feet” when it comes to setting a date.
According to Us, Spears was “originally set to marry in Hawaii this summer,” but said she was “too busy.”
Now, reports the mag, Trawick is pushing for December, but the “X Factor” judge “isn’t having any of it.”
A supposed “insider” tells Us that Spears “sometimes feels Jason’s more of a mentor than a husband.”
Let’s begin with the Hawaii summer wedding claim.
A Spears insider assures Gossip Cop that the singer’s relationship is “fine,” and that she and Trawick remain “happy” together.
We’re also told there were never plans for a summer wedding in Hawaii, and that Spears is jammed with work on “X Factor” until the end of the year.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?