Britney Spears Chews Four Packs of Gum to Cure Nail-Biting Habit?
1:12 pm, December 13th, 2012
Britney Spears’ “notorious nail-biting” has gotten “X Factor” producers in a “tizzy” because her fingers now “look like bloody stumps,” claims the National Enquirer.
The mag goes on to say the singer has instead “substituted” chewing “four packs” of gum a day for her other bad habit.
According to the supermarket tabloid, Spears even told the cashier at an L.A. store, “Hey, it’s either gum or chewing my nails — I’m a nervous girl!”
Assuming you can move past that last fake quote, the mag then has an even more made up comment from a supposed backstage source, who says, “When she’s not taping, she chomps on the gum — and snaps it in her mouth so loud even her mom tells her to cool it. Talk about chewing the cud!”
Like Spears’ initials, the story is BS.
A source close to production of the “X Factor” assures Gossip Cop the chewing four packs of gum a day tale is “not true.”
Of course, none of this should be surprising, considering the Enquirer previously reported that Spears is cool with her kids “smoking, boozing and cussing” (WRONG).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted