TAB: Britney Spears “Calling Off” Wedding Because Jason Trawick “Faking” Romance
4:35 pm, October 17th, 2012
“Britney Calling Off Wedding,” reads the headline of a National Enquirer piece about Britney Spears that goes on to claim she’s wondering whether her romance with Jason Trawick “is nothing but a business deal cooked up by her dad,” and if her fiance’s “faking” it.
According to the tab, after Jamie Spears became his daughter’s conservator, “he got tired of keeping tabs on her and hired Jason as her agent.”
But there was an ulterior motive for hiring Trawick, says the mag.
A so-called “source” says, “Jamie wanted Britney to fall for Jason so he wouldn’t have to be with her all the time,” and his “plan apparently worked like a charm” because the two eventually began dating and even got engaged.
The Enquirer then notes the couple was supposed to wed in Hawaii in December (NOT TRUE), but Spears has been “souring on their romance ever since Jason was appointed to join her dad as co-conservator in April.”
The reason for her change of heart?
Trawick is now “at her side all the time,” and Spears “doesn’t like it, but she has no choice,” says the tab’s “source.”
“Britney suspects that her father and Jason were playing her,” adds the Enquirer’s alleged insider.
Of course, the claims are all coming from the same magazine that reported Spears was “jealous” of Simon Cowell’s girlfriend Carmen Electra (NOT TRUE), was “tired of being a mom” (WRONG), was forced to have a speech coach on “The X Factor” (NOPE), and has a diet that’s leading to health issues (INCORRECT).
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Regardless, a rep for Spears tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer’s latest tale is also “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring