MAG: Britney Spears Bought Justin Timberlake “Lavish” Wedding Present
7:41 am, September 6th, 2012
According to the magazine, Spears “bought the lovebirds a holiday voucher for a week’s stay at a private island ‘to thank Justin for always being there for her.’”
Now notes that Spears’ fiance Jason Trawick “would be livid if he knew” about her pricey gift.
While $16,000 is a lot of money, it probably wouldn’t cover a seven-day stay at “a private island.”
Also, as Spears’ conservator, there’s a good chance Trawick would know of any such gift (and probably would be appreciative).
But none of this matters really because Spears’ rep tells Gossip Cop that the Now story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna