MAG: Britney Spears Bought Justin Timberlake “Lavish” Wedding Present
7:41 am, September 6th, 2012
According to the magazine, Spears “bought the lovebirds a holiday voucher for a week’s stay at a private island ‘to thank Justin for always being there for her.’”
Now notes that Spears’ fiance Jason Trawick “would be livid if he knew” about her pricey gift.
While $16,000 is a lot of money, it probably wouldn’t cover a seven-day stay at “a private island.”
Also, as Spears’ conservator, there’s a good chance Trawick would know of any such gift (and probably would be appreciative).
But none of this matters really because Spears’ rep tells Gossip Cop that the Now story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man