MAG: Britney Spears Bought Justin Timberlake “Lavish” Wedding Present
7:41 am, September 6th, 2012
According to the magazine, Spears “bought the lovebirds a holiday voucher for a week’s stay at a private island ‘to thank Justin for always being there for her.’”
Now notes that Spears’ fiance Jason Trawick “would be livid if he knew” about her pricey gift.
While $16,000 is a lot of money, it probably wouldn’t cover a seven-day stay at “a private island.”
Also, as Spears’ conservator, there’s a good chance Trawick would know of any such gift (and probably would be appreciative).
But none of this matters really because Spears’ rep tells Gossip Cop that the Now story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet